lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2014

FATHER CHRISTMAS FASHION SHOW

Yesterday I was having a chat with Father Christmas and he was quite down, telling me he is kind of fed up always wearing the same clothes year after year. I told him not to worry and to cheer him up told him I had found the solution. That's why in First Grade B we'll be designing his new outfit. They are already being made so you'll have the opportunituy to vote in no time.
Ayer estuve un rato de cáchara con Papa Noel y estaba bastante depre. Y me contó que está harto de llevar siempre la misma ropa, año tras año. Yo le dije que no se preocupara y para animarle le dije que había encontrado una solución. Por eso los chicos de Primero B le están diseñando un traje nuevo. Aun está en talleres, pronto podréis votar el que más os guste.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

EXPRESS YOURSELF